By Toby Hill
March 1, 2019
Join cycling and tourism industry leaders for Canada’s leading Cycle Tourism Conference. This year’s conference theme is Destination Bike and with keynote presentations and concurrent sessions on the latest trends and opportunities relating to one of the fastest growing tourism sectors in Canada, we’re certain you will leave with the network, tactics and ideas to help you elevate your business, event or destination.
Hosted by Ontario By Bike/Transportation Options, the Cycle Tourism Conference Canada, previously held in 2016, 2013, 2009, is on the calendar for industry professionals from both the public and private sectors. Simultaneous with the Toronto International Bicycle Show weekend (March 1 to 3) the timing couldn’t be more perfect to get the wheels turning in anticipation of an early 2019 cycling season.
At the 2019 Cycle Tourism Conference you will learn about:
- Businesses and destinations successfully attracting cycle tourists
- Turning a cycling network into a cycle tourism product
- The characteristics and behavior of cycle tourist segments
- Economic impacts and related values of cycle tourism for communities
- Current key issues and emerging trends in cycle tourism markets and product development
- Effectively planning, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns in cycle tourism
- Leveraging the intersection between cycling events, destinations and …read more