IRVINE, Calif. (BRAIN) — Bosch eBike Systems will offer free professional training at Interbike 2018. Retailer technicians can use the training to become certified or renew their certification, which expires 15 months from the date of last training.
- The “Bosch Dealer Certification Clinic” covers:
- Service process
- Removal and re-installation of components
- Laptop diagnostic tool operation
- Intro to Model Year 2019 innovations like the new on-board computer Kiox and PowerTube 500 in-tube battery
- Expert tips on system operation, diagnostics and correcting problem
- Product knowledge to enhance eBike selling skills on the shop floor.
The sessions are in Ballroom A10 at Reno-Sparks Convention Center. They will be held Sept. 18 and 19, from 9 a.m.-noon and 1-4 p.m.
Spaces are limited in each time slot. To preregister for one of the four training time slots contact email@example.com (U.S. dealers) or call 844-723-2453. Registration confirmations will confirm final details. Online registration is available on Eventbrite.
A Bosch eBike handbook and a certificate of participation will be provided upon completion. Coffee will be served beforehand. Certified dealers will be able to purchase the Bosch Diagnostic Kit, a necessary component for servicing e-bikes, after Interbike.