LEXINGTON, S.C. (BRAIN) — Hawley-Lambert has announced six key hires from coast to coast.
“In a rapidly changing retail landscape we need the right people working with retailers,” said Dennis Holiday, western region sales manager for Hawley. “To equip retailers for success and help them navigate a changing retail world, we’ve hired some amazingly talented people.”
The new hires:
- Jordan Czajka covers Eastern Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey and Delaware. He can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chuck Sikora covers Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota and North Western Wisconsin as an independent agent. He can be reached via email: email@example.com.
- Nikki Tufte covers Oklahoma, Missouri, Kansas and Arkansas as an independent agent. She can be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Kelly covers Colorado and New Mexico. He can be reached via email: email@example.com.
- Travis McMaster covers Arizona, Southern Nevada and Southern Utah as an independent agent. He can be reach via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aaron Abravaya covers parts of greater Los Angeles. He can be reached via email: email@example.com.