ALISO VIEJO, Calif. (BRAIN) — Continental said it has redesigned its King Series line of mountain bike tires from the inside out.
The German brand said the tires have improved tubeless-ready functionality allowing for air-tight seatability. The tires also now use Cordura technology to reinforce the casing for greater durability at lower tire pressures. The brand uses a new “targeted application” of its ProTection technology to deliver tires that are 20-30 grams lighter than their predecessors.
Tread patterns have also been updated for optimized traction in variable terrains, the company said. The tires also now feature a suggested rim width molded into the sidewall.
The New King Series Tires are offered in:
- Trail King – 26/27.5/29 – 2.2/2.4/2.6 $74.95
- Mountain King – 26/27.5/29 – 2.3/2.6 $69.95
- Cross King – 26/27.5/29 – 2.2/2.3/2.6 $69.95
- Race King – 26/27.5/29 – 2.0/2.2 $69.95
- Baron+ – 27.5 – 2.6 $84.95
More information: continental-tires.com/bicycle.