SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif. (BRAIN) —The self-nomination period has opened for the Interbike Innovation Awards for retailers.
The retailer category specifically recognizes independent bicycle retailers that have implemented innovative ideas and strategies to their businesses with positive results over the past 12 months. Examples include retailers who have grown their business via omnichannel implementation strategies, used bike trade-in initiatives, in-store remodel or merchandising initiatives, staff training, hiring practices, local events, etc.
Ten winners will be chosen from individual retailer submissions by a group made up of executive staff from Bicycle Retailer and Industry News, the NBDA, The Mann Group and Interbike. The self-nomination process will conclude June 22.
Retailers that wish to enter should visit the web application page.
The ten winners will receive numerous prizes and valuable exposure tools including:
• Digital IB Awards logo to be used for store marketing
• Round-trip domestic flight to Interbike 2018
• 2-night hotel stay in Reno, NV for Interbike 2018 (room & tax)
• PR Toolkit to help promote the accomplishment in winner’s local market including:
• Pre-written press release
• Digital IB Awards logo
• Mention in advertising spread within the printed Interbike Event Guide
• Mention in press release announcing all winners
• Store profile in Bicycle Retailer and …read more