LONGMONT, Colo. (BRAIN) — BRAIN switched to a new platform for its weekly e-newsletter two weeks ago, and we are still learning the ins and outs of the new system. That, combined with a late night finishing pages for our Feb. 1 print edition, led to a technical problem with the newsletter that went out this morning.
In the newsletter, the links and headlines in the “From around the web” section were messed up. The links were broken and the headlines in the section were repeated from last week’s newsletter. We apologize for the confusion.
Rather than fill up our subscribers’ inboxes with yet another email, we decided to post the corrected links here:
- Golfers can upgrade their clubs, just like their iPhones, with new program from TaylorMade. – NRF’s Stores magazine
- New tech at season-opener Tour Down Under. — CyclingTips
- The 2017 Tax Act’s impact on retailers.– ChainStoreAge
- Amazon names 20 finalist cities for second headquarters. – SGBOnline
- Retailers: Omnichannel is important, but we haven’t mastered it.— NetImperitive
- GoPro hit with shareholder class action suit.— Fortune
- Walmart expands mobile checkout use to 100 stores. – RetailDive
- From CES, …read more