SAN DIEGO (BRAIN) — Stromer USA has added several independent sales reps in key territories to better service its dealers. The changes are part of a plan to grow its dealer base in response to increased demand in the U.S. for its Swiss-designed lineup of speed pedelecs, the company said.
Effective immediately, Stromer has added the following:
· Dean Kuzara (Pirtuk, Inc.): Washington and North Idaho
· Aaron Malone (Montcorsa Sales Agency): Oregon and Southwest Idaho
· NorCal Sports Group (Craig Phillips, Skippy Jackson, Gregor Mraz and John Hotop): Northern California and Western Nevada
· Rocky Mountain Rep Group (Rich Kuipers, Bill Davis, Chris Kelly, John Thomas, Rob Brown and Tim Shupe): Colorado, Utah, Southeast Idaho, Montana, Wyoming and New Mexico
· Advanced Exercise Sales (Frank Israels, Jeff Bond, Alan Steel and Robert Lindsay): Florida
Jim Mercier remains in his role as Stromer’s Eastern regional sales manager.
“One in every four bikes sold in Switzerland today is an e-bike and we are confident that the timing is right for widespread acceptance of e-bikes in the U.S. market now,” said Justin Manthe, Stromer’s national sales director. “Stromer offers the most digitally connected e-bikes in the world and we plan to strengthen our position as the premiere brand …read more