BOULDER, Colo. (BRAIN) – Online registration has opened for the annual E-Bike Summit hosted by the Bicycle Product Suppliers Association and PeopleForBikes. The event, to be held Dec. 14, provides an opportunity to network, learn about their work to help grow the e-bike market, and be part of the 2018 e-bike initiative agenda.
The summit will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at Shimano North America’s Irvine offices.
Among the topics on the agenda are:
• E-bike industry challenges and solutions
• Engaging retail and gaining IBD support for the category
• BPSA’s e-bike training videos
• 2018 plans and how competing groups can work together more effectively to advance e-bikes
• Improving e-MTB access through maps
• E-bike sales, consumer behavior, market trends and new technologies
Cost to attend is $150 per ticket and includes breakfast and lunch. Attendees can register at eventbrite.com.
Those interested or who have questions can contact Morgan Lommele, PeopleForBikes/BPSA e-bike campaigns manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-470-2981.