Race: Tour of China II, Prologue
Start/Finish: Hubei Olympic Center / Hubei Olympic Center, China
Distance: 3.3 kilometers
Wuhan, China – Team Novo Nordisk commenced the 2016 Tour of China II on Saturday with a short, fast individual time trial prologue at the Hubei Olympic Center
“The boys took this prologue very seriously,” said Team Novo Nordisk Sport Director Pavel Cherkasov, “with a good warm up, riding and memorizing the course. Our riders did their best. It was a full gas 3km.”
Thomas Rabout from (Wisdom – Hengxiang Cycling Team came in at 4:08 to win the stage, and Andrea Peron finished best for Team Novo Nordisk at 4:17, coming in 26th.
Team Novo Nordisk, the world’s first all-diabetes pro cycling team, continues racing tomorrow with the 121.6-km stage 2 of Tour of China II in Yangxin.
- 1st: Thomas Rabout (Wisdom – Hengxiang Cycling Team): 4:08
- 2nd: Paolo Lunardon (Amore & Vita – Selle SMP) 4:09
- 3rd: Alex Rasmussen(ColoQuick CULT): 4:09
Team Novo Nordisk Results Stage 6:
- 26th: Andrea Peron: 4:17
- 77th: Quentin Valognes: 4:27
- 79th: Corentin Cherhal: 4:27
- 80th: Gerd de Keijzer: 4:28
Via:: Team Novo Nordisk