The 8 days of the Tour of California wrap up today in a stage from San Francisco to Santa Rosa. This year has seen some firsts in recent history – including a mountain finish on Mt Diablo, and a change from the normal southernly route to a northern one. Riders will cross the Golden Gate bridge sometime after 8am this morning on what is shaping up to be a beautiful day. This differs from the last golden gate crossing that was rainy.
It has been exciting (and tiring, and challenging) to follow each and every stage of this year’s race on-scene, starting at the KOM on Mt Palomar. You can find results, commentary, and other information regarding the race on The VeloReviews News Wire (@VRNewsWire on Twitter.) Photos have been (and are still being) posted to the photography pages.
- Stage 1 Escondido (including Mt Palomar) also more here.
- Stage 2 Murrieta to Palm Springs
- Stage 3 Palmdale to Santa Clarita (more to come)
- Stage 4 Santa Clarita to Santa Barbara
- Stage 5 Santa Barbara to Avila Beach
- Stage 6 San Jose Time Trial (more to come)
- Stage 7 Livermore to Mt Diablo (coming soon)
- Stage 8 San Francisco to Santa Rosa (coming soon)