VeloReviews is please to announce the availability of free WordPress hosting for cycling related blogs. Share your passion for cycling with other like-minded folks. Let the VeloReviews staff worry about the technical details while you focus on what is important – writing interesting stories about your cycling life.
As a VeloReviews blogger, you have the opportunity to choose the name for your blog, which will show up in your custom URL. For example, the blog of long-time contributor JustAnotherCyclist is available at http://justanothercyclist.veloreviews.com.
If you already have an existing blog, you can easily import your current content to the VeloReviews site from most major blog software. The VeloReviews staff is eager to help.
There are currently three levels of blog hosting here at VeloReviews:
100% free with the display of minimal advertising managed by VeloReviews.
- Access to popular set of plugins and themes
- Full control over your content – your stories are yours.
- Upload images, videos and more along with your articles
For only $9.99/month, you get all the benefits of the Peloton Level, plus:
- Access to a larger set of plugins and themes – plus the ability to request custom/specific plugins or themes of your choosing (subject to approval)
- 100% advertising free
- Discounted rate of $99/year if you pay for a full year
Team Car Level
Join the VeloReviews team as a staff writer
- Submit stories for consideration on http://veloreviews.com. Approved stories will be featured on the main page of VeloReviews and shared around the internet. The perfect option for occasional writers who aren’t interested in running their own blog.