Wow. So much as happened since I posted to VeloReviews last. That is, of course, my failing. VeloReviews is in a lot of ways my home – where I grew up. So I’ve felt something like the teenager that moves away from home at the first opportunity assuming the grass is greener.
At any rate, here’s what I’ve been commenting on:
- I rehashed my previous dialog about riding with diabetes over at “that other site”
- I had a great opportunity to ride with the Integrate Fitness folks. Can’t wait to do it again too.
- I talked a lot about the club that I ride with.
- Andy gets Schleckered and goes home.
- Cancellara isn’t leaving, then he is, then he isn’t. Oh – wait. OK – he is.
- I try to make it the 20 miles to Folsom, but completely fail. Oh yea – but Gary Young kicks some ass.
- I spend a whole lot of time trying to understand cycling helmets in an objective way.
- I met Chris Horner.
- I tried to sound like a lawyer.
- I blew some cash.
- And finally – I seriously enjoyed riding around Lake Tahoe.